The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

H&M
Sunday, August 21, 2011

I just got home from the city, been window shopping all day! Oh how I've missed my laptop for how many hours! lol. Whenever I go outside, H&M is always one of the stores I always go to. But, rarely ever buy anything. They have cute and fashionable pieces. So, last time I went into a H&M (which is a while ago) with a little more shopping money, I was ecstatic to find their Hello Kitty Collection. I found this cute lotion:

Hello Kitty Body Lotion ( Fruity Sorbet )
I love the smell because it reminds me of summer days. What I like most about the texture of this lotion is that it’s thin but still moisturizing – it worked well for my feet and my hands. The smell of this lotion varies for me. Sometimes it reminds me of strawberry hard candies, other times it smells like pink bubble gum. This would be a good summer treat for a teenager. :)





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.