The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I miss you, love, as I always do. But today is especially hard. I can almost feel you beside me, and I can actually smell you here. I need to tell you how much I am missing you and how good it would make me feel to have your skin close to mine, to hold hands, to feel you breath and to look into your eyes. I miss the simplest things…and you know how much your presence has always calmed and at the same time, cheered my body and soul. I want you know that I am thinking of you, simply because you are in my thoughts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The way you smell and the taste of your lips and skin are well kept in my heart. I wanted to feel you around my arms and caress you until morning. You are the sweetest thing that’s ever happen in my life.





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.