The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Will you be my superman?
Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another day without you. :( Our monthsary is coming and I want to celebrate it with you. I miss you so much... ( just give it time Telle. Please. He's worth the wait. ) :(
You are an amazing guy who takes everything I am insecure about and makes me feel beautiful. It's been so long since I saw you and knew what your hands and kiss felt like. I'm sure I will be fine. I'm just so excited and nervous all at the same time.

You tell me the first night was perfect. Every night we had together was perfect. We were together - that's what made it perfect. I promise you from this day forward you will never have to think of us not being together again. You have me forever or as long as you want me. Don't forget you have the key to my heart.





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.