The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Happy 17th Birthday, Love!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to the most AMAZING, LOVING and CARING Boyfriend in this planet. Today is a very special day for me, not only because I get to spend it with you, but because we get to celebrate your life. I am so thankful for having you in my life, I thank God for giving me the opportunity of meeting someone like you, you make my life 10xs better, and today On your birthday I want you to be filled with happiness. I want to wish you nothing but the best! I hope that every single wish you make will come true, everything you have ever wanted. You deserve it. I adore you Kelvin, I love you with my entire heart <3 Happy Birthday love, I LOVE YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH don’t ever forget it!






             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.