The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Thanks for the awesome 5 months.
Monday, November 14, 2011

Gosh! I’m proud to say that this is currently my longest relationship with someone. And I’m really glad to know that it’s him whom I am sharing my love with. :) Anyway, I was with him last Saturday. ( Nov. 12, 2011 ) We celebrated our 5th anniversary. Nothing special but he took me somewhere and dinner out in our favorite restaurant. It doesn't have to be so fancy or luxurious but a simple celebration will do.

WE cherish some not so old memories and enjoy doing it. We happen to do it on our monthsary. Also, we consider this day as a day to make up for the things that we didn't do together for some reasons... and to do the things that we enjoy doing together. It's the special day where we show love double than the ordinary days of our life... though we see to it that we let no chances pass without letting each other know how special we are to each other.

After eating, we had a long walk even though it's too cold outside. Well it doesn't matter because he's always keeping me warm by giving me a tight hug. I feel safe when he's holding my hand. I feel so special. And when he's kissing my head I feel butterflies in my stomach! BTW, While we're walking, he saw a rose vendor... I don't have any idea why he stopped. He's talking to the guy whose selling tons of roses. I don't understand because my they're speaking italian. But then, he bought 3 roses and gave it to me! After that, he asked me to go with him because he's looking for something. I realized he's looking for a necklace. Again, I have no idea what he's planning. Suddenly, he keeps on asking what is cute. My answer is "ME! I'm cute right?" Then he laughed and called me thick face. :)) We decided to buy a half-heart necklace. hey I thought he's giving that to his mom. lol. After that we went to the park. We talked and kissed and hugged and whatever anddddd he gave me the half of the necklace. I was like... What the hell! you told me its..... bla bla bla. Ah i don't know. I'm speechless! I just gave him a kiss and a very tight hug. He's just too sweet and cheesy!!! I love him so much!





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.