The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Thank YOU for the happiest 4 months of my life.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011



Its our 4 months anniversary today but it seems like we've been together for 4 years already! Although we couldn't celebrate it together because I'm fucking sick, but I don't mind because its the heart that counts. Am I right? Hehe.

I'd never thought that I would love this guy as much as anybody else. Secondary to God and to my family, it’s him who’s next in line. I love him beyond anything else in this world. It’s been 4 months since we’ve got into this relationship and I want to thank him for the happiest 4 months of my life so far. Sure, there were times when we fought and misunderstood each other, but still here we are. It may be short, but indeed it was filled with vivid memories. It’s incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life. I’m so glad that we are still here, still holding on. Why did I say that? It is because a lot of people wants us to separate, yeah a lot. And I must say, they are so eager to separate us. It is always like this, whenever my boyfriend and I is planning to meet up. There is always this “someone” who is trying to do something just to prevent us from seeing each other. I remain strong for him, I just ignore those people trying to break us. But then, we proved them wrong, they can never separate us. We’ve been a lot of trials and we will face future challenges in this relationship together. They can’t keep us apart. I’m soooooooooooooooooo much in love with him!





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.