The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Hello Kitty Sanitary Napkins
Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It was sunday when my period came & unfortunately all my sanitary napkin stocks were all used up (good thing I have 2 pieces left in my emergency pouch)! And since all stores, drugstores, grocery, malls are closed every sunday (yes it's weird here in Milan) I need to have 5 minute autobus travel going to the nearest store that is open. When I came there, I can't find the sanitary napkin I prefer so I ended up buying for this cute Hello Kitty pads. I smiled when I was in the cashier and thought of sharing this napkin design here on Blogspot. Honestly I'm so choosy when it comes to sanitary brand but this time I guess I'll try to be a little chic and girly with these hello kitty sanitary pads. They aren't so bad.








             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.