The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

3rd monthsary
Monday, September 12, 2011


July...
August...
And now it's Septermber... Our 3rd monthsary.

I know for a very short time, we have so many stuff in life that we don’t really understand, for the fact that we never get along together. We have so many discrepancies, so many hesitations, questions and doubt not only for our relationship, but as well as within our self. But no matter what it takes, for this short period of time, i learned to love u so deep. I learned to dream about future with you..learned to smile when I’m sad, to sleep w/ sadness in my heart and hope that tomorrow everything’s will be alright. To pray that you’ll not gonna say goodbye.. to hope that whatever argument we're having, you’re still there, holding on.. to wish the impossible thing in life.. i learned to feel the true love... but all of those, I never learned how to love you less in every waking day of my life. Happy Monthsary and wish us both a happy life and strong relationship together. And more months and years to come with fulfillment and harmony together. I love you so much and will love you more in every waking day of my life.





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.