The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

A day with my family, his family & HIM.
Saturday, December 10, 2011

After his birthday, we decided to go to Livinew ( Switzerland ) with his family. Did I mention before that his family and my family were close? :P But sadly it's not our lucky day. The bus we're riding suddenly stopped. Something happened and I don't know what it is. How lucky right? But then, we just decided to go to COMO because the bus won't move. You know, just for fun plus we're already dressed. It's our first trip together. At first I was nervous, but now I find myself more just incredibly curious to see how it goes. Of course, plenty of time to get nervous again, right?
It was a very beautiful day. So beautiful that I had never realized how wonderful life could be, until I took a that trip with my boyfriend in such a lovely weather. The weather was so hot, but I didn't mind. And we're soooooo tired. All that mattered to me was, I only care that I could be with him and enjoy the day with him. It was so great! I already miss him!





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.