The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

My 20th birthday!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On 14th December 2011 I turned the ripe old age of 20, I arranged to say goodbye to my teenage years. I am now entering into my twenties, which is both an exciting yet nerve racking stage of life!
This birthday was very different from the others in more ways than imaginable. No, I had no fancy birthday party, nor did I have more than 3 visitors. I only had 2! lol. yet it was one of the most special and memorable birthdays ever. My boyfriend came to see me even though he's super tired. He gave a big rose and 2 varsity jackets. I hate him. He knows what I want. :") A part of me is still sad because it's the first time I didn't celebrate my birthday in the Philippines. Gaaah I miss my family there. But you know what? They really love me. Wanna know why? Because even though I was not there. They still celebrated my birthday. They bought me cake and ice cream! They even cooked for me! I'm so touched and I'm missing them so much! I cried out of happiness. This birthday made me feel more special than any other did, because it was on this very birthday that I had come closer to value life, my family and my boyfriend.

Thanks for all the greetings that I have received on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter! It really makes my heart melt knowing that over 800 people have remembered my special day. GOD BLESS <3









             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.