The girl in love
Kristelle | 19 | asian | in love
I dream of filling the world with strawberries. I'm a quiet girl but once you get to know me I'm a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. I love dancing and playing video games. I'm fond of eating, eating and eating. I'm still a girl inside a womanly body. I am an unretired internet addict.

Time machine

Tweet tweet
Instagram
Fan page


Calendar
Likes

strawberries, dancing, hello kitty, manga, anime, fashion, gummy worms, gummy bears, skittles, mickey mouse, combos, chocolates, music, nail polish, summer, beach, city lights, friends, family, boyfriend, FOOD, good books, bb creams, night out, yogurt, mozarella, fruits, veggies, romantic movies, water, tea, LOVE, blogging, cappucino, clothes, pink, doll shoes, stuff animals, stickers.

Wishlist

Nintendo DS
Ipad
Imac
Iphone
Wii
DSLR
Louis vuitton bag
Polaroid camera
Visit Paris & Disney land
Hello Kitty headset
New converse shoes
New swin suit
Hello Kitty Tote bag
Adidas Jeremy Scott Doll shoes

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

What's inside my bag Part II
Friday, February 10, 2012

These are the things that are always in my bag or I always bring:
Mirror - this is what I must always bring!
Candies - It's what I eat eveytime I had nothing to do
Sanitary napkin. lol - For emergency. you know... hahaha
Ipod nano - Yes, it's old but hey it's still working wonderfully.
Ballpen - I make it a point to bring at least one pen with me whenever I go out. I dunno, I just think it's important to bring your own pen, just in case.
Small botebook - I always bring a notebook with me each time I go out. I draw and write.
Lip gloss - My handbag is full of lipgloss. xD
Comb - Though I don't like combing my hair outside our house, there are times when it becomes useful.
Keys - I usually go home very late or very early (before anyone has arrived). Which is why I need my own set of house keys.
Hair clip/Ponytails - When I was trying to get rid of my bangs I flipped them back with bobby pins or I would clip them off to the side.
Lotion - Lotion is must especially during winter time
Cologne - my refresher
2 Lip balms - I have two lip balms because they're of different shades. Well I like having the option between cherry red lips or baby pink lips.
Tissue - There are some public bathrooms where in they do not have tissue to provide and so to be sure, I bring tissue with me.
Lollipop ( Idowana eat! ) - Someone gave it to me and I don't want to eat it.
Wallet - This is where my receipts, IDs, pictures, and money which I am reluctant to spend are stored.

I guess those are the things I always bring with me whenever I go out. People can go out without bringing anything, just relying on their pockets to keep their things. As for me, I just had to bring my bag and bring all of these with me.





             we fall in love with the wrong person. But that "wrong" person prepared us for the "right" one.        

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.